Monday, June 13, 2016

Weekend Wrap-up

We spent most of the weekend at the ball field with Jori playing double headers Saturday and Sunday. I enjoy watching the boys play and eavesdropping on the dugout when I'm hanging out nearby to take pictures. The kids don't mind and I don't let on that I can hear. His team seems to be having a great time on and off the field...and for that I am so very happy for him. 
 
We also spent some time in the stores doing a spot of shopping...workout shoes and gear for me and DH as we embark on a new to us workout program. If you don't hear from me this week, it would be baca se I'm hurting so bad I can't type LOL!
We did stop in to check out Ready Set Crop's open house before heading out to get clothes for this kid...or should I say moving up kid. D is done with middle school and officially a High School Freshman. How did that happen? Before that though he does have a graduation party and graduation ceremony to attend that he needs clothes for. Shopping with him is tough and am glad DH came along for back-up, the goofy older brother was no help at all!
This caught our eye...isn't just absolutely perfect?

No comments:

Post a Comment