Friday, June 24, 2016

Beach time

This beautiful stretch of weather we've been having in New England has me wanting to head to the beach. Unfortunately, we have activities and plans that require us to stay inland. It hasn't stopped me from looking at and stockpiling the many new beach theme lines that are out. My absolute favorite is this You Are Here! line by Simple Stories. The colors call out to me and I can't seem to resist the cute little flamingo.
Reminisce has two lines...I have a hard time working with paper of scenery but don't they just pull you in? Both, Seaside and Shipwreck Club are in my stash!
Bo Bunny wasn't going to be left behind and have a beautiful vibrant beach them line called Beach Therapy.
Carta Bella has their Beach Day line and it looks just perfect for those summer days at the beach with the kiddos. Next week for sure and I'll have to make sure I take my camera and take those shots!
Kaisercraft also has two amazing beach themed lines. Sandy Toes is my second favorite...love the colors and vintage vibe. Coastal Escape is amazing too but already sold out.
Last but not least, mermaids are trending and there are three lines out. Echo Park has their Let's Be Mermaids line...cute and perfect for the little girl in your life.
Kaisercraft has Mermaid Tails and I think it's perfect for beach pictures, girls weekend at the beach or pool, or even Sea World and if you ever went, Weeki Wachee Springs in Florida.

My favorite mermaid line is Graphic 45's Voyage Beneath The Sea. The colors are just perfect and the designs just gorgeous. I don't know what I would use these papers for but I had to have one.
 Lots of choices and if you're like me, just get 1 of everything ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment