Monday, June 6, 2016

Weekend Wrap-up

It is always such a pleasure to get to spend the weekend with a group of scrapbookers. This past weekend had to be one of our best Just Scrappin' weekends yet. Despite the little bumps we had with banquet, Elks men, and lost students...the room had the most incredible energy and I think I speak for all who attended, we had a wonderful weekend. 
The food was delicious...my opinion and comments from the girls. So glad all of you enjoyed my choices and I'm looking forward to Ben & Jerry's next time we're there ;)
The most deserving scrapper friend of ours won the free weekend drawing...what's it going to be Kim...September or February...make it both?
The best part is we have made reservations to go back to this Sheraton Hartford South next June...to be exact, the first weekend in June. Save the date!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment