Monday, June 8, 2015

Weekend Wrap-up

Good Morning! It took me a few days to get this post up...I've been busy talking to hotels and trying to work out some contracts for our Just Scrappin' events. Can't spill any beans until I sign on those dotted lines so hang tight. We'll share details as soon as we can.

Back to my regularly scheduled post - a wrap-up of my weekend. I had the pleasure of spending the weekend with the Ready Set Crop crew in Leominster this past weekend. The store was set up by noon Friday...love that this location is 40 minutes from home and that the crop room is only a few steps from the back door.
At Ready Set Crop, the vendors have the opportunity to present a Scrap Chat where we present a quick 20 minute demo on a product of our choice. My Scrap Chat was about Core'dinations cardstock and the many different ways to use it. Would you like to see a post on it?
And a crop isn't complete without a slew of class offerings. Thanks to Tiffany, I have pics to prove that I actually taught a class and the girls did enjoy my class. Look at those smiles ;)
The best part of all is since this crop is so close to home, my family could come visit. I chose to stay at the hotel over the weekend and they took the chance to stop in and use the pool. After, since White Mountain Laser had the whole family there as well, we decided to have dinner together. Proof that vendors have fun at crops too!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment