Friday, June 19, 2015

Flashback Friday

Flashback to, I believe, the very first crop Jean and I hosted. We started with all day crops at the Hampton Inn in Sturbridge, MA. We had their small conference room and were allowed to bring in our own food. This first one, Jean and I both brought our stores and it eventually evolved to taking turns. I still miss those all day crops :(
Prizes...it's not a crop without prizes!
Look at those design runners and bags. We are really dating ourselves here!

Fast forward to 2015 and we're getting ready to start a new season with THREE weekend crops. We're still working on the contracts with the hotels but I can tell you to save the following dates...October 1-4 and February 25-28. We have one more for Spring but are still working on dates, we'll let you know as soon as we can.

No comments:

Post a Comment