Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Share A Card Tuesday: Graduation cards

Graduation season is in full swing and I've been stocking up my stash with a few cards. This first card was made in a pinch and I used what I had on hand. Some scraps on the table and a greeting. Nothing fancy...for a college graduation.
While at our crop, I purchased a "graduation" themed stamp set from our Close To My Heart consultant. I had a thin die for the stars and used American Crafts POW glitter paper...I have these in stock and the glitter does NOT come off. Stamped the greeting and cap, fussy cut the hat and tassel, popped it up and I have another graduation card.
On the inside I added a pocket and slipped in some cash. I found a cute idea to fold a $20, $1 and $5 notes so you see "2015"...make it any dollar amount by multiplying the 20's and 1's.

No comments:

Post a Comment