Friday, June 5, 2015

Fave Five Summer Edition

Had a similar salad at a cookout last weekend and it was delicious. Looked up the recipe on pinterest and found this one. Time to get in the kitchen to re-create it.
And this Watermelon Slushie looks absolutely yummy. Going to have to give it a try...wonder if my boys will like it.

What a great idea for lights to hang on our new fence. Looks like I am on the hunt for these cool solar lamps...wish me luck! Original idea found on pinterest and here is the original blog link.
 Another backyard project...maybe for Father's Day weekend. Our store-bought fire pit is on its last legs and I think this one would be an easy weekend project.
Lastly, I think this would be a fun addition to our backyard. I would have all the places we've lived and visited on it. This will maybe make a dent in our wood scrap pile.

No comments:

Post a Comment