Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Moxxie's All Star Baseball paper line

I don't think I would specifically call this a Nailed It blog post but since there is a lack of "Nailed It" projects in my craft space, I thought I'd share how I used this paper line for my own scrapbooks. I do have these papers in stock...no stickers, just the papers with matched cardstock.
I had pictures from a Fenway Tour we took with my parents when they visited back in 2011. If you don't know this yet, I scrap chronologically for each of my boys. When I scrap an event that involves the both of them, I scrap both layouts at the same time. Basically making two of the same layouts and using similar pictures...pictures that highlight them. Here are my two layouts...one for each kid.
The stars are cut using a thin die I had on hand, adhered to the pages and painted over with clear Wink of Stella to give them a little shine. I added some Red Sox paper and embellishments, picked up at my local Joann's. If you were scrapping a different team, you could use other baseball embellishments as well as some washi tape. Quick and easy!

No comments:

Post a Comment