Monday, April 20, 2015

Weekend Wrap-up

Vacation week here in Massachusetts and it's raining. Stuck indoors, boys are doing homework and I'm back to blogging. I've missed sharing with you and have been busy with the family but finding time here and there to play as well. There are quite a few layout kits to share with you as well as some projects.

I thought I'd start off easy and share with you, in pictures, what I (we) have been up to since Feb 13!
 Finished editing family pics we took on Jan 1

Started an hour long walk in the morning with him to tire him out...life is never dull with him around

 Wrapped up hockey season

 Wrapped up THREE back to back weekends at Cool Crops Portsmouth

 Bought myself the new Cricut Explore Air...love this thing and still learning how to work it

Started baseball season and hopefully hiking, canoeing and fishing season

It's been busy, going to be busy and I doubt things will let up for a while. And it's ok...life is good. See you back here tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment