Friday, April 24, 2015

I Am...

soaking in the sunshine and stopping to admire the crocus'.

checking my calendar twice but it still says baseball every.single.day!

looking forward to a new to me event...Point Sebago crop next weekend.

knitting (still) a hat I started way back in February.

wanting a new sewing machine so I can quilt/sew again. My old machine is being super cranky.

sitting on a pile of packages that need to go out but can't quite get my act together, need to write in 1 card and add a few things to another.

making a list of layout kits to put together in the next few weeks.

loving  the family photos we took while at my in-laws over the holidays that I just finished editing

going on long walks with the puppy to tire him out and to meet my 10K steps daily goal

working on getting this blog back up again


No comments:

Post a Comment