Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Share A Card Tuesday

Not sure if I've ever mentioned that I collect stamps. Over the years, I've collected quite a few sets and, some of you know this, have been trying not to buy more. The reason being...I don't make cards and didn't put them to use. The last few weeks in an attempt to do something crafty daily, I've made quite a pile of cards and other items that I have actually been mailing out. I wanted to share a card I made in under 30 minutes before D was dropped off at a Bar Mitzvah. 
I used Core-dinations' Tim Holtz Weathered Wood cardstock, inked the background with a Stampin' Up set from way back using Weathered Wood distress inks. Heat embossed the greeting, cut out the banner and layered it. It needed a little something else so I added stars (from my star punch) and bling.
Added some cold hard cash and off D went. Quick & easy! Want to see more cards? I think I'll make it my Tuesday feature.


No comments:

Post a Comment