Friday, December 12, 2014

Flashback Friday

11.07.2009 - Setting up at the Scrappin' Sista's crop in Plymouth MA. 2 crates, a pegboard, a spinner, some baskets and the trusty bucket of Bazzill. My how I've grown...I would not be where I am now  without you and your support. Thank you!!!
The best part about my job is hanging out for the weekend with you...chatting, laughing and hearing the stories behind the pictures. The stories, that is what it's all about, isn't it? Sometimes, I'm guilty of just trying to get the pages done or getting my hands on the latest and greatest, and need to remember the reason I started scrapbooking and my business in the first place...preserving the memories. And in order to do that, I also have to take the time to make the memories. With that said, blogging will be sporadic for the remainder of the holiday season and I will be back at it for Cool Crops Nashua.

No comments:

Post a Comment