Friday, December 26, 2014

Pinterest Fave Five

1. 25 Must Make Freezer-safe Meals
February and March are super busy crop months for me and having a few of these meals in the freezer will be a life-saver. I plan on getting a bunch made and ready for Feb/Mar.
 2. How to Pack for Cold Weather like a Boss
What a great idea for packing for a trip. I've always been a light packer but this is even better. I've used the one for summer before and loved it. Will be using this on our Annual Florida trip (typing this ahead of our trip).

3. Blow a Frozen Bubble - Not looking forward to super cold temperatures but know it's inevitable. The only thing to do is to try to enjoy it and I'm hoping to talk all of my boys to head out to try this, if only for a few minutes.

4. Snow shoeing - I have been wanting to try this winter activity especially since skiing and snowboarding don't appeal to me. I'll let you know how it goes.
 5. I have plenty of winter photos to scrap and will definitely be looking to this list for ideas.

1 comment:

  1. TRAVEL DUFFEL BAG:https://mybosidu.com/collections/travel-duffel-bag-1

    ReplyDelete