Thursday, January 19, 2012

Up for the challenge!

Those of you that know me and/or have attended my crops know I love a good scrap challenge.  Recently, while checking my regular list of scrap challenge blogs, I came across a NEW challenge blog...Child's Play Challenges.  Love the idea of using toys and games as scrapping inspiration.  In fact, when I saw her first challenge, I knew right away which pictures I was going to use.  This particular set of pictures have been sitting on my desk for months and I was stumped.  Well not anymore!    This here is the inspiration...
and here is my layout...

Since it's a new blog, Tiffany the challenge coordinator is also having a Design Team (DT) call, open until Jan 27.  A new year, a new challenge, I am going to try out for the DT.  If you'd like to join me, here are the details. 
"If you'd like to play along with fun challenges, partipate in the blog and motivate others to take part in the fun, this might be the place for you! Your term would run February-August 2012, and you would be asked to complete 1 layout per month. If you would like to be considered, here's what you need to do:
1-Create a new layout just for this call based on the toy below.
2-Post about the DT call on your blog, along with your take on the challenge.
3-Leave a comment here telling us that you would like to be considered for the DT, along with a link to your blog post, and be sure to include your email address!
4-Become a new follower and spread the word about this playful new challenge blog!
The deadline for this call is January 27th, and the new Design Team will be announced on February 1st!"

Good Luck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment