Monday, January 23, 2012

Bazzill Bulk Buy

A Bazzill Bulk Buy is an opportunity to stock up on Bazzill paper at a reduced price.
  • The cost of this quarter's buy is $25.00
  • This year I’m going to tweak it a little…I find that I always need basic white and black so I’m going to add those colors to the buy.  The other 10 colors are...
    • White (orange peel)
    • Mystique (grass cloth) - white
    • Light sunflower (prismatic) - yellow
    • Guava Sensation (Smoothies) -pink
    • Garnet (Orange peel) -red
    • Safari (Grass cloth) - green
    • Mango (Grass cloth) - orange
    • Dragonfly (Criss Cross) - aqua
    • Admiral (canvas) -blue
    • French Silk (grass cloth) -brown
    • London Fog (grass cloth) - gray
    • Coal (grass cloth) - black
  • You will receive 60 sheets of Bazzill cardstock in 12 different colors. 5 sheets of each color.
  • Price includes shipping to me and tax.
  • Price is for local hand delivery only - It does NOT include shipping to you. We can meet up or deliver at an event (check my schedule here). Mailing from me to you is an additional $8.25 via USPS.
  • Order Deadline is noon Friday 01/27/12.
Email me (sluvs2skrap@yahoo.com) to purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment