Tuesday, January 17, 2012

2012 Schedule

Getting back to scrapping after a nice long hiatus, I think the last time I scrapped was back at our Just Scrappin crop in December.  This past weekend, my boys had some friends over for a sleepover and I re-discovered my glue gun, paper trimmer, inks and papers with the coolest kit ever...I'll save it for another post ;)...scrapping while the boys played and watched the Patriots vs. Broncos game.

Today, after a 2 hr school delay, I decided enough was enough and am back here blogging.  Starting small with my 2012 schedule. 

Jan 21 - Greendale Crop in Worcester, MA.

Feb 16 to 19 - Cool Crops in Andover, MA.

Feb 24 to 26 -  Beth n Theresa's crop in Westboro, MA.

Mar 8 to 10 - Cool Crops in Portsmouth, NH

Mar 24 - Just Scrappin' All Day Crop in Charlton, MA.

Apr 21 - Just Scrappin' All Day Crop in Charlton, MA.

Apr 27 to 29 - Cool Crops Mom n Me in Yarmouth, MA

May 19 - Just Scrappin' All Day Crop in Sturbridge, MA.

June 23 - Just Scrappin' All Day Crop in Sturbridge, MA.

Sept 28 to 30 - Just Scrappin' Weekend in Westboro, MA.

See you at a crop!

No comments:

Post a Comment