Monday, February 20, 2017

Weekend Wrap-up

I had the pleasure of spending my birthday weekend doing what I love...running a scrapbooking weekend and with lots and lots of my fave peeps. There was some shenanigans of course...we stole Jean's bowls for hats while she was trying to set up her booth for a photo op lol

And since it was my birthday weekend, we had to have cupcakes for our dessert social. It couldn't be just any cupcakes...we had to have mini cocktail cupcakes - margarita, pina colada and mudslide to be exact!
Here is a view of 1/2 the room. We had 71 total in the room for the entire weekend. And yes that You Go Girl canvas class is still a big hit.
 When April is in attendance, Just Scrappin' isn't Just Scrappin' if there isn't a late night dance party :)
Next Just Scrappin' event is June 1-4 at the Sheraton Hartford South. See you soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment