Friday, February 3, 2017

Month of Love

February = Valentine's Day. I have to admit, I don't have much use for Valentine's Day themed papers in my own stash now that my boys are older and not handing out Valentine's. It's also not a huge celebration at our house. But if you're the opposite and love Valentine's Day, here is a round-up of available Valentine's Day collections.

This Love & Adore line by Simple Stories is my favorite. I like the contrast of teal and yellow in with the light and dark pinks. And it's versatile enough I can use it to scrap date nights, anniversaries and any relationship.
Kaisercraft went with muted pinks and grays. A little moodier but I think could also be used for baby girl pictures or weddings.
Making Valentine's cards and/or projects...this So Loved line by PhotoPlay just screams Valentine's Day!
Another line that went with the yellow and pink contrast...Sweet Nothings by Fancy Pants Design. I think this one may even work for Chinese New year photos...I would use the reds and yellows!
Another Simple Stories line, You & ME, love the sepia toned papers. Maybe we will need to do something on Valentine's Day so I can use these papers!
Crate Paper has a cute line, Heart Day, but is only sold in large pads and individual sheets...a little difficult for me to stock but I like the colors and designs.
Another cute line is Be Mine by Pebbles. Perfect for class party photos or Valentine's Day activities with the littles.
And since I'm titling this post month of love, it would be remiss to not share two new wedding lines. This first one is Wedding Bliss by Echo Park...I like the gold with black and pink.
 Second is Reminisce's Wedding Day line which is more photo realistic but pretty awesome.
Let me know if you would like me to have any of these in stock for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment