Tuesday, March 1, 2016

March Bazzill Bulk Buy

A Bazzill Bulk Buy is an opportunity to stock up on Bazzill cardstock at a reduced price.  New to my cardstock bulk buy?  Here's the scoop...

  • You will receive 60 sheets of cardstock, 5 sheets each of 12 different colors.
  • Price includes tax and shipping to me.
  • Price is for local hand delivery only - It does NOT include shipping to you. We can meet up or deliver at an event (check my schedule here).  Cardstock will be available for delivery at Scrap-A-Way Warwick, Cool Crops Portland and Point Sebago.
  • Shipping direct to you will be an extra $10.50 and I can fit two orders in a box.
  • Order Deadline is noon, Saturday 3/5/16
  • Payments in advance by check are appreciated or cash upon delivery.  No CC's or paypal please.
The cost of this month's buy is $28.  Email me (sluvs2skrap at yahoo dot com) to purchase, please include # of buys, payment method and delivery location.

No comments:

Post a Comment