Friday, March 11, 2016

I Am...

listening to an audiobook (Death Canyon by David R. Bertsch) on my drives and walks

reading The Martian 2 pages at a time

binge watching Scorpion with the husband one episode a night

updating my shopping cart daily for gifts and prizes for two crops that are months away

knitting myself a blanket with leftover baby blanket yarn

enjoying the beautiful warm weather we've been having, don't even mind the rain since it's warm out

prepping for back to back weekends

trying to keep up with the house and everything else life is throwing at me while working back to back weekends

looking forward to warmer weather and a slower schedule even though I am having a blast at the crops

loving these two...love watching them together, when they get along, and savoring the moments

No comments:

Post a Comment