Monday, February 29, 2016

Weekend Wrap-up

Just Scrappin' Milford is in the books...Thank You ladies for the most wonderful and amazing weekend. I thought it went rather smoothly from treats to classes to great hotel staff and facilities.
Thank you to the ladies that put up with their sleep-deprived slightly distracted teacher...the handouts made a big difference I thought, next time, I will hang on to them until the very last class ;)
The food was delicious and I loved that the chef was so accomodating.

Not sure about the rest of you ladies but getting texts and pictures from my boys at a family function made my day too. This pic of them getting ready from my husband...be still my heart.
And then of course, finding this photo in my stash to scrap...boy do they grow up fast!
Hope everyone had a great weekend! Stay tuned for a Bazzill Buy and a newsletter in the next few days!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment