Monday, March 14, 2016

Weekend Wrap-up

Another great weekend with the Cool Crops crew in Portsmouth, NH. A great weekend with a great group of scrappers. And the perks of staying in a hotel with a diner, especially the Roundabout Diner on site, is yummy meals and desserts. It didn't help that my partner in crime was around this weekend and we totally indulged!


On another note...I am going to break my 6 weekends away from home streak by backing out of the Scrap-A-Way Warwick weekend. It was a tough decision to make but someone has to stay home to fill the chauffeur and chef role while the other is away for work. My apologies if you were looking forward to shopping at the Time2Scrap booth. If you do have something that you really want, let me know ahead of time and if there are enough requests, I would be happy to make a road trip to deliver goodies on Saturday.

1 comment:

  1. Oy! Clearly this photo says I should step away from the sugar!! :)

    ReplyDelete