Monday, November 9, 2015

Weekend Wrap-up

I had the privilege of  spending the weekend at Cool Crops Warwick this past weekend. First of I have to thank the ladies for their support of me and my little traveling store. Classes were sold out and I even had some brave ladies sign up for a beautiful but very messy class. Everyone had fun and went home with the cutest finished product.
  
The girls even took a group photo with their finished products.  
photo credit Deb Premont
Saturday night was deemed Characters night - dress up as your favorite movie, book or real-life character. Everyone dressed up and there were some amazing characters. My favorite was when one or the scrappers dressed up as Barb...seriously the best, complete with glasses, purse and cane! Next up were Amelia Bedelia, Luigi, Jack Sparrow and Super Grandma. Me? Of course I dressed up...couldn't resist. I did a little search on pinterest and decided on Fern from Charlotte's Web.
photo credit goes to Cara
On my finger was dear Charlotte...I had initially bought a plastic spider but when I saw this gem, I couldn't pass her up. Especially not when she was 90% off at Target!!!
 
 On to Cool Crops Hyannis...roll call...who's going?

No comments:

Post a Comment