Friday, November 6, 2015

Around here

Playing with my new Silhouette Cameo machine especially with my vinyl stash. Next up is heat transfer vinyl for baby onesies. 
Reading a wonderful book called The Witch's Daughter by Paula Brackston.
Listening to lots of loud and boisterous music while I work in the scrap cave.
Sorting beautiful Bazzill cardstock for the last Bazzill Bulk Buy.

Getting lost in the woods behind the high school while attempting to walk Diego on the cross country trail.
Enjoying this new sport, cross country, that Jori is trying this season.
Baking up a storm in the kitchen - apple cake, apple crisp, and chocolate chip cookies...my boys, their friends and our neighbors are happy!
Prepping and planning for upcoming events.
Making a list of hotels to call and inquire about crop space.
Making a tiny dent in my pile of to-do layout and class stash.
What have you been up to?

No comments:

Post a Comment