Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Share A Card

As promised here full photos of the cards I put together using leftover paper my Summer Lovin' class. I made 5 cards total - 2 of these and 1 each of the ones below. This card would look even better if I broke out my sewing machine and stitched along the edges of all the papers. But alas that is too much work and I am all about quick & easy.
Every single time I emboss, I feel like I need more practice. It looks messy but I love the look and it gives the card a little something extra. Just need more practice ;)
Running out of paper and ideas...don't think it came out too bad. I wish the color of my faux stitches were a better match but it was all I had. Maybe I should draw around the squares and trace around the words. Thoughts?
This card came about my mistake...I cut the flamingo paper too short...and decided to cut it into three pieces and added a little bling. Came out well for a mistake, eh?
Stamps used are a set from Paper Smooches called Many Thanks and Hero Arts Absolutely Awesome stamp. If you need the stamps, I can special order it for you...just let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment