Friday, September 11, 2015

Fave Finds

Good Morning! With the start of a new season, I usually sit down and set goals. The goal this year is to have a good work-life balance. I do have a pretty awesome one right now but there are a few things that I would still like to tweak. Mainly the amount of time I spent on the computer and on my devices. I would much rather spend that time with my family, reading, knitting and scrapbooking! With that goal in mind...
- emails will take a little longer to get a reply...I am going to try to check it twice a day, before and after my day job.
- the iPhone...ugh...I'm just as bad as my kids. No hard plans but I leave it on my nightstand as much as possible. So if message or text me, I may not reply right away.
- this blog will still get updated but not as frequently. I'm thinking posts on Monday, Wednesday, Fridays and some Sundays. I may post more often if there are things to share but otherwise, I'm sticking to that schedule.

Now that I've gotten that out, a Friday post...something different from the Fave Five and Nailed It posts...Fave Finds. Just a compilation of things that I've found on pinterest or the web that I think are cool and want to share with you.
loving the idea of fruit and yogurt parfaits for breakfast
this is contender for this year's X'mas card except it looks like a TON of die-cutting
anchor set-up how-to = no more drifting when we're out fishing
beautiful FREE digi + printable back-to-school cards from Simple As That blog 
quote and print - just perfect
want to try this Crock Pot Beef Carnitas recipe
Another freebie - a cut file for the silhouette plus a DIY mist tutorial

No comments:

Post a Comment