Friday, July 10, 2015

I Am...

planning our summer vacation
hoping to also get in a camping trip
working on layout kits to add to the store for the fall
adding lots and lots of cool new scrappy products to my wishlist
reading as much as I can while my schedule is a little lighter than normal
trying not complaining about the heat but the humidity is a different story all together...so glad it finally broke
balancing work and fun while the kids are off from school. This may be the last summer they're willing to stay home and hang out with me
breathing deep as they try my patience...don't get me wrong, I love having them home just not the bickering
enjoying the rest of baseball season

I will be taking a little hiatus from the blog to enjoy the summer with my family. I'll be back before you know it ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment