Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Fave Pinterest Finds

Loving my Nailed It Wednesday posts but it's hard to keep finding new projects as well as the time to accomplish them. Some are easier than others while some take more time to complete or to gather the "ingredients".  Saw a post about her favorite finds of the week and thought I'd mix it up...favorite finds and nailed it projects. So here's a few of my fave finds from the past few weeks.

Tzatziki & Greek Style Garlic Chicken - looks like a healthy & delicious summer dinner. Looking forward to trying it sometime soon.

DIY coffee table with casters - We just got new theatre-style couch and chairs for the man cave and am thinking this DIY coffee table will go nicely in there. Love that there are casters to move it out of the way when not needed and the baskets for extra storage! Now to see if I can convince my handyman to build it ;)
Love the hexagons on this camping/outdoorsy layout - looking forward to some scrapping time to play.
Washi tape feathers - I want to try this technique with all the washi tape I have hoarded.
And this quote is just perfect...may have to print and frame it for a reading nook this summer. Check it out HERE - it's a free printable.

No comments:

Post a Comment