Wednesday, February 8, 2012

February Scrappy News


Can you believe it’s already February?  I sure as heck can’t and even with the extra day, this month is just going to fly right by too.  I have 3 weekend events this month…one down and two more to go.  If you were at Ready Set Crop with me, Welcome to my monthly newsletter.  The other two crops I will be at are Cool Crops Andover (Feb 17 -19) and Beth & Theresa’s Westboro Crop (Feb 24 – 26).  Let me know if there’s anything you’d like to see me carrying or if you’d like to special order anything…I can get my hands on most anything ;)

Monthly Day Crops – Jean and I will be starting up our monthly day crops starting March 24 at a brand new location, the Prindle Conference Center in Charlton, MA.  It’s a beautiful location and much bigger than our previous one.  Crop fee is $40 and the crop runs from 9am to 9pm.  Included in the fee are goodies, prizes, make-n-take (sometimes a project, other times a 2 page layout), lunch and dinner.  Email me if you’d like to reserve your seat.  Dates are 3/24, 4/21, 5/19 and 6/23.

Weekend in Westboro – We are also returning to the Doubletree Inn in Westboro, MA for our Weekend in Westboro, September 28 - 30.  Email me (sluvs2skrap@yahoo.com) for more info and a registration form.   Registration is now open!!!

Bulk Buys – Last month’s Bazzill Buy and Copic Club were a big hit.  However, I do still have 2 spots left for the Bazzill and 1 spot left for the Copic Club.  Email me if you’re interested.

Time2Scrap Blog – I have been trying to be diligent about updating my blog.  Some days I don’t get to it but I do try my best.  On there are my newsletters, details on buys, calendar of events and other misc items.  I do however want to draw your attention to the challenges and recipes I post to my blog.  The challenges are ones that I find interesting and help push me to scrapbook at least a layout a week.  The recipes are my tried and true recipes…quick and easy ones that I make for my family.  Head over to my blog and check it out if you have a moment. ;)

Last but not least, if you haven’t yet, LIKE Time2Scrap on facebook. 

No comments:

Post a Comment