Grilled Salmon with Peanut Hoisin Sauce (from allrecipes.com)...a change from the usual teriyaki salmon I make for the family. This I serve with jasmine rice and a side of stir-fry veggies (Veggies, oil, soy sauce, minced garlic). Always a big hit!
Grilled Salmon with Peanut Hoisin Sauce
- 1/2 cup JIF® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1/2 cup hoisin sauce
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onions
- 1/4 cup rice wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 4 (6 ounce) salmon fillets
- CRISCO® Cooking Spray
- Salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped scallions
- Combine all ingredients in a saucepan. Stirring constantly, bring to a boil. Reduce the heat and simmer for about 5 minutes, stirring often. Sauce can be made several days ahead of time and refrigerated. If it is too thick, just add a little water when heating it before serving.
- Spray the salmon filets with CRISCO® Cooking Spray on both sides, and season with salt and pepper.
- Grill until done to your liking. Top each grilled salmon filet with warm Peanut Hoisin Sauce and sprinkle with chopped scallions, just before serving. Enjoy!