Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Spotlight: Hero Arts Blog

Shhhh...don't tell but it's been a while since I've made a card.  I have a series of card classes coming up and the plan was to make some cards this wet and rainy morning.  I turned on the computer, checked emails and came upon an email leading me to the Hero Arts Blog.  I have to admit I don't have a lot of their stamps, in fact I have a minimal stamp collection but after looking through the blog, I think I may have to stock up.  Check out these awesome holiday cards!




Let me know if you'd like to join me in stocking up on these stamps...I'd be happy to get my hands on some for you.

ps.  this post was written last thursday when it was wet and rainy ;)  I write ahead so this blog isn't neglected when the busy gets going.

No comments:

Post a Comment