Thursday, October 13, 2011

October Scrappy News

Good Morning! 
 
I hope you are well and staying dry on this cold and wet fall day.  Just Scrappin’ Weekend in Westboro was a total blast.  Thank you to all the ladies who attended!!!  Jean and I are looking into our next one so stay tuned.
 
October Special – 25% OFF Peachy Keen stamps

If you’re a fan of the paper doll cricut cartridges, you have to check out this stamp company!   I am in love with all the sets and a good one to start with, I think, is this Everyday Character Face Assortment.  There are 31 stamps in this pack of all different sizes.  I am offering 25% off on the stamps and can order any set you would like, just let me know. 
Deadline is…
·         Oct 19 if you would like your stamps in for Cool Crops Portland. 
·         Oct 31 for delivery at 11/12 Just Scrappin’ crop or Cool Crops Hyannis.
·         Free shipping for hand delivery. 
·         Payment is due before I place the order. 
·         Mail delivery to you will be at USPS cost.
 
 
Just Scrappin’ in Sturbridge Day Crops
$40 for the day, meals included.  Prizes and Goodies too.
Nov 12 – sold out
Dec 10 – seats still available, payment reserves your seat.
2012 dates coming soon.
 
Card Classes at the Holden Recreation Center
Make 4 handmade cards using 1 stamp.  New stamp and techniques each class.  Please bring your class kit with you.  Classes will be held on the 3rd Wednesday of every month (except dec) in the recreation office from 6:30 - 8:30pm.  Dates are Oct 19, Nov 16 and Dec 14.  Cost is $23 per class.  Please call (508)829-0263 to reserve your seat.  
 
Upcoming crops
Oct 15 - Sistas Crop in Plymouth, MA.
Oct 19 - 1stamp 4 Cards Class in Holden MA.
Oct 28 to 30 - Cool Crops Portland, ME.  I believe there are still seats available if you’d like to join me J 
 
The rest of my schedule is up on the Upcoming Events page on my blog.

As always, if you're looking for something in particular, I'd be happy to help you locate it.  Have a wonderful day!
Siewleng

No comments:

Post a Comment