Monday, January 10, 2011

Monday...Monday

Happy 2011!!!  Seems like I'm always a little late on this blog :(  What can I say, started the year on a good note in 70F weather.  I've already vendored my first event of the year am working the next three weekends as well.

Find me at these fine events in January 2011...
Just Scrappin' in Sturbridge, MA on Jan 15
Ready, Set, Crop at Wachusett Village Inn the weekend of Jan 22
Scrappin Sistas in Plymouth, MA on Jan 29

I am looking forward to a busy and wonderful year.  For more events, look on the right side bar for my calendar of events.  Let me know if there are any products that you would like to see in my booth.  Also, feel free to suggest ideas for layout kits.



1 comment:

  1. busy busy busy!! so glad you'll be joining us at the RSC event!!

    ReplyDelete