Friday, January 21, 2011

CHA Sneak Peeks

With Winter CHA (craft and hobby association) event around the corner, almost every manufacturer has been posting sneak peeks of their new products.  I have been drooling over everything and want it all.  To be nice ;)...I am sharing my faves.  I'd love to hear what YOU think of them as well as what YOU would like to see in my stores.  Here goes...


 St Patrick's by Best Creations
Bunny Love by Best Creations
 
 Tail Waggers & Cat Naps by Bella Blvd

 Fun House by GCD Studios - never heard of them before but LOVE this line!

 All of Jillibean Soup's new collections

Last but not least, My Mind Eye's Good Sunshine boy line.

So what did you like?  Did you see others that I didn't mention?  Do share if it's drool-worthy :)

3 comments:

  1. It seem like BINGO theme stuff is popular.r

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jillibean soup looks good enough to eat! Hope you have some to sell in Andover...
    Vicki Hill

    ReplyDelete