Spring has Sprung Card Class
Come play with ink, glitter and embossing powders to make 5 beautiful all occasion floral cards.
Class date: 3/10 (6:30 – 8:30pm) Cost: $20
Spring Fever Layout Class
Join me as we put together two very sporty layouts that will highlight your T-ball/baseball/softball photos. From T-ball to Major League, your photos will be scrapped in no time at all! We will be using Cricut die-cuts, chalks, inks and more.
Class date: 3/24 (6:30 – 8:30pm) Cost: $20
April Showers Card Class
Let’s create 5 unique all occasion cards using paints and mists. Be prepared to get your hands dirty.
Class date: 4/14 (6:30 – 8:30pm) Cost: $20
Going Bananas Card Class
Get your very own stamp set and learn to create 3 different cards using just the one stamp set. These cards are so cute, you’ll go bananas!
Class date: 5/12 (6:30 – 8:30pm) Cost: $20
A Stitch in Time Layout Class
Ever wanted to try stitching on your layouts? We will stitch our way through 2 two page layouts using several different techniques using fake and real stitching. We will be using the lovely Basic Grey Kioshi line for gender neutral spring themed layouts.
Class date: 5/26 (6:30 – 8:30pm) Cost: $20
The Fine Print
- All classes are taught at the Holden Recreation Center in Holden, MA.
- You have to call them at 508-829-0263 to reserve your seat.
- If there are not enough students, the classes will be canceled. So make sure you bring some friends with you ;)
- Space is also limited, so call and register early.
- Please bring adhesive (tape runner is preferred), mini glue dots, 12’ paper trimmer and scissors. All other materials and tools will be provided.
- Question? Leave a comment and I will reply in the comments section.