Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Out and About!

Finally...a day that I can say I stayed home. I've been on the go forever and out of the house for several days in a row. For some of you, it may be the norm but it's hard for this little homebody. Saturday was "Just Scrappin' in Sturbridge"...a little shout out to all the ladies that attended. We had a blast getting our fingers all smudged with ink and everything covered in smooch spritz, even my laptop!!! Check out my girls working on their make-n-take...Monday was spent on the road checking out this beautiful venue for Just Scrappin's very first weekend crop. The place is beautiful, the space HUGE and the price just right. Working on the details etc. and will hopefully have details for you soon. I am so excited!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment