Thursday, January 21, 2010

Thursday Deals

I'm thinking it would be nice to post a deal here every Thursday. Not all of it will be from my store, there will be items I come across web-surfing. What do you think? If you find something cool, do share. Today's deal is my Bazzill Bulk Buy...A Bazzill Bulk Buy is an opportunity to stock up on Bazzill paper at a reduced price.
  • The cost of this quarter's buy is $20.00 (the cost changes depending on the colors we buy, darker is more expensive.
  • You will receive 50 sheets of Bazzill cardstock in 10 different colors. 5 sheets of each color.
  • Price also includes shipping to me and tax.
  • Price is for local hand delivery only - It does NOT include shipping to you. We can meet up or deliver at an event (check my schedule here). Mailing from me to you is an additional $7.50 via USPS.
The colors this time are...
Simon (canvas) blue

Sandbox (dotted swiss) brown

Canteen (orange peel) green

Melon (criss cross) orange

Blossom (canvas) pink

Gumdrop (criss cross) purple

Pollen (grass cloth) yellow

Watermelon (canvas) red

Salt (dotted swiss) neutral (off white)

Romantic Mauve (dotted swiss) pink

If you are interested, email me at sluvs2skrap@yahoo.com and I will get back to you about payment. Order will be placed tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment