Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Ad Tuesday: Just Scrappin'

Tuesdays are when I will post information on classes, crops and events in the area...not just MY events or events that I will be at but any events in the area. If you know of an event or are hosting an event, send me an email (sluvs2skrap@yahoo.com) and I will share it here.

Just Scrappin'
Who: Hosted by Jean and Siewleng
What: a 12 hour crop
Where: The Hampton Inn, Sturbridge MA
When: February 20th from 9am to 9pm
How much: $40 for the day includes...
  • your crop space,
  • free use of our tool table ie Cricut, quickutz
  • lunch, dinner and snacks
  • goodie bag
  • prizes, drawings and games galore
  • free Make n Take - usually a 2 page layout
  • on-site shopping
Email me at sluvs2skrap@yahoo.com to reserve your seats. You don't want to miss this fun "RED" themed crop.

No comments:

Post a Comment