Monday, January 11, 2010

Happy Monday!

I've been gone from here for a while. Holidays, vacation and all the usual excuses ;) We got back after a delayed flight and it's already Monday. I'm back at it and in full swing with classes and events scheduled. My goal this year is to post something everyday on this blog be it challenges, drawings, ideas, events, etc. Something everyday, on the weekdays at least so become a follower (click on the box to the right) and check in daily :)
Spent some time today designing cards for a class I'm teaching on Thursday evening at the Holden Rec Center. I guess I just work better under pressure. Here's a sneak peek...
Winter Wonderland Card Class
Add sparkle to your life with 5 dazzling cards, perfect for the winter season! These will work well for any winter occasion...birthdays, notes, thank you's and so much more. Please bring adhesice, trimmer and scissors.
Class Date: Thursday 1/12 (6:30 - 8:30pm)
Cost: $20

No comments:

Post a Comment