Thursday, April 6, 2017

Bazzill Bulk Buy

It's time for another Bazzill Bulk Buy, the perfect opportunity to stock up on Bazzill cardstock at a reduced price. New to my cardstock bulk buy?  Here's the scoop...
  • You will receive 60 sheets of cardstock, 5 sheets each of 12 different colors (see images below for colors). Color choice may change due to availability.
  • Price includes tax and shipping to me.
  • Price is for local hand delivery only - It does NOT include shipping to you. We can meet up or deliver at an event (check my schedule here).  Cardstock will be available for delivery at Cool Crops Warwick, Point Sebago and Just Scrappin' Rocky Hill.
  • Mailing from me to you will be actual USPS cost of $12.00 for a priority flat rate box. I can fit 2 orders in a box.
  • Order Deadline is noon, Monday 4/10/17
  • Payments by PayPal only.
Email me (sluvs2skrap at yahoo dot com) to purchase. Please include # of buys, which buy (regular, Disney or Swiss dots) you would like, and delivery choice.
 
These are the color choices for my regular Bazzill buy. They have been matched to new and current popular paper collections. Cost for this buy is $23.

These are the color choices for my Disney Bazzill buy. They have been matched to new and current Disney-like collections. Cost for this buy is $28...bling paper costs a little bit more.
These are the color choices for my a Swiss Dots Bazzill buy. The colors are almost the same as the one I ran in August...I love the colors so much, they're back! Cost for this buy is $23.

No comments:

Post a Comment