Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Weekend Wrap-up

Last week was a little crazy with Darin finishing up on his model for school. It was a scale model of an apartment building and a tri-fold board to go along with it. He of course got into my stash and helped himself...bazzill, adhesive and even foil cardstock. My Cameo of course came in very handy when he needed a title for his board. All other attempts to assist were rejected...it's a good thing he's independent and determined, right?
Once the project was turned in, we had a wonderful quiet family weekend. The boys cut back on their sports for the winter season which freed up our weekends quite a bit. It will pick up again after the holidays but for now we'll enjoy it. We spent Saturday at a few stores and then visited out favorite sushi restaurant in Natick, Minado. If you love sushi, you need to give it a try.

Sunday, we stayed home and we each did our own thing. I hunkered down in the scrap cave and worked on Christmas cards and as I write this blog post, I have the entire pile of cards sitting on my desk waiting to be addressed. How many cards did I make? That's another post but I'll show you the adhesive tape in my trash...



No comments:

Post a Comment