Friday, December 2, 2016

'Tis the Season

Lots and lots of classic and modern twists on Christmas papers and embellishments this season. This Christmas Classic collection is my favorite of all the new releases. I guess I am an tradionalist at heart...the classic colors get me everytime.
Reminisce's collection, Christmas Eve, is a new take on the holidays with more snow traditional colors. I will have to scrap some of our X'mas eve traditions and I have just the right studio (old school way back when) photos of the boys that I have yet to scrap...these papers will be perfect for them.
Pinkfresh is a new company and I am reserving judgement on this collection until I get it in my hands. Embellishments are super cute though.
Luke 2 by Photo Play is an amazing collection with just a dash of faith based references thrown in. Love the colors too...nicely done!
These two collections are a twist on traditional Xmas colors and the pink just doesn't work for me and my boy heavy home. Otherwise, they are super cute especially Bella Blvd's Holly Jolly collection.
Love the Retro Christmas line by Authentique...just perfectly retro.
Authentique's Classic Christmas line is another one that I could see myself using. Maybe this one for a Christmas album?
Bo Bunny has two collections out and neither are speaking to me :(
Kaisercraft as has three different lines out and, here is the collector in me talking, I would love to have all of them. Even Christmas Wishes...just because it is just beautiful!
Graphic 45...saving the best for last...didn't disappoint and has this amazing line. Just love!
Good Luck picking just one or two lines this year! As always if you see one you have to have, email me and I'll make sure I have a kit set aside for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment