Monday, November 14, 2016

Weekend Wrap-up

Hello Monday! I spent the weekend with Ready Set Crop at the Great Wolf Lodge in Fitchburg, MA. It has been a while since I've had the pleasure of working with Ready Set Crop...it is such a fun crop! I managed to get a nice overview picture of my booth and it has definitely grown over the years.

Tiffany, RSC organizer extraordinaire, is always so good about documenting the weekend and sharing on instragram. Check me out teaching my very popular Crazy Birds card class.
And since I was only 30 minutes away at GREAT WOLF LODGE, I talked my boys into coming up for a visit and a swim! They had a wonderful time even if the park was a little tame for these teen boys of mine.
If you ever get a chance to join the ladies of Ready Set Crop, don't hesitate...it might be at a crazy water park but it was nice and quiet in our corner of the property.

No comments:

Post a Comment