Friday, November 11, 2016

Fave Finds: Cooking edition



With Thanksgiving right around the corner, I've been adding new recipes to my Recipes to Try Pinterest board and am sharing some of them here. We'll start with some appetizers...

Sweet Potato Casserole Bites - love that they are bite size and so easy to put together!

Caramel Apple Cream Cheese Spread - and this cheese spread looks healthy paired with apples and pears.

This Roasted Brussel Sprout, Cinnamon Butternut Squash, Pecan and Cranberry side dish 
looks yummy especially since I love roasted brussel sprouts.

Pumpkin Cream Cheese Bundt Cake - maybe this would be great for breakfast Thanksgiving day expecially if there are guests in the house.

Leftovers can be made into Warm Turkey Sliders, and I will admit I am looking forward to this. I'll have to buy extra rolls and hide them!

Drinks, can't forget the drinks...Cranberry Moscow Mule looks really easy and good.

And after stuffing myself silly, I'm going to need some of these mason salad (and maybe a few pasta) jar recipes.
Mason Jar Pasta Salad
Thai Salad in a Jar
30 Salad in a Jar recipes

Do let me know if you try any of these recipes. If/when I do, I will be sure to share.


No comments:

Post a Comment