Friday, November 18, 2016

Random Friday

It's been a while since I've posted a I Am post so here goes...
~ catching up on all my DVR'd shows especially Code Black and Criminal Minds
~ listening to an audiobook called The Assasins by Gayle Lynds
~ eating too much ice cream and chocolate...Halloween chocolate needs to get out of my house!
~ enjoying the beautiful fall colors on display by Mama Nature out there
~ playing catch-up with freezer meals for the family while I'm away at events
~ looking forward to the holiday season with family and friends
~ getting out daily with this handsome guy
 
~ designing a new distress ink technique card class with the crazy cats and crazy dogs. Look for it in January!
~ wanting to get back into knitting starting with a shawl and learning how to pick up stitches.

No comments:

Post a Comment