Monday, May 9, 2016

Weekend Wrap-up

Happy International Scrapbooking Day! Happy Mother's Day! It sure was an eventful weekend.We had some downtime on Saturday so I spent it in my scrap cave...making a card (yup just one), organizing albums and then *gasp* actually creating layouts for my boys' album. Did you get any crafting in this past weekend?
Good thing the rain stopped later in the day as I headed out to take prom pictures for a friend's son and his date. They were absolutely adorable and he was such a good sport. After, we went out for an early Mother's day dinner and this boy bought me ice cream for Mother's Day..."You've been wanting to go to...and we're here, so I'm going to buy you ice cream!" :)
We didn't have anything planned for Sunday since the boys had baseball games but they got canceled so Jorge and I went out to buy plants for the vegetable garden and new flower bed. We got the veggies in and will work on the other stuff throughout the week. It was a great weekend and I hope you had an great one too!


No comments:

Post a Comment