Friday, February 5, 2016

Fave Finds: Lunar New Year & Valentine's edition

The Lunar New Year falls on February 8 so I thought I'd do a combination New Year & Valentine's edition Fave Finds post.
In love with these Lunar Animals stamp set from Mama Elephant
Maybe these Paper Fortune Cookies will make a dent in my paper stash. I'm thinking this would make a great gift in a takeout container filled with fun or inspirational quotes.
Some fun Chinese New Year traditions to try...my boys' favorite are the hong bao's!
If you're into horoscopes, here is the Chinese Zodiac 2016 Horoscope
Can't go wrong with Free Valentine's Day printables to decorate with. 
Great ideas for a Valentine's day photo shoot...I especially like girl with umbrella photo series.
Another great sketch on the Sketchabilities blog...too bad they shut it down in the fall.
Totally going to make these Star Wars Valentine's for my boys!
And for a yummy alternative to Pad Thai, try this Malaysian Char Koay Teow dish.

No comments:

Post a Comment