Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Mystery Boxes!!!

I have the month of December off from crops and will be using the time to organize and prep for 2016...new classes, new layout kits and more fun products. Before I do that, I need to make room and that is to your benefit. Over the weekend, I put together TEN Mystery Boxes...yes only 10. 

Each box is filled with an assortment of products - cardstock, letters, paper packs, layout kits, embellishments, etc. . You will get over $100.00 retail value of merchandise for ONLY $45.00 shipping included (Continental US only).  And to make this steal even better, I will be adding a $25 Time2Scrap gift certificate  to one of the boxes!!!  

To purchase a box, email me at sluvs2skrap@yahoo.com and I will send you an invoice via paypal. First come first serve! 

No comments:

Post a Comment