I am pretty crafty and love to give handmade. Since I started knitting, I always have grand plans on knitted gifts and it doesn't really ever happen. Maybe I should start in January, hah, but I am going to attempt a few. Here are a few hopefully quick and do-able handmade gifts that I have on my list.
1. These DIY Notepads look easy enough with scrapbooking paper. A Beautiful Mess has a different take on DIY Notepads.
2. Letter Photo Art have been on my handmade gift list for the longest time...I even have photos to spell out our last name but could never find the right frame. Love the idea of smaller frames attached to a bigger piece.
3. I've made one of these scarves, and it was quick and easy. Maybe I can handle one or two before the holidays.
4. Customized shirts are super easy gift if you have a Cricut or Silhouette and a stash of heat transfer vinyl.
5. I doubt I am fast enough to tackle this Knit 10 gifts in 10 days list but I'd sure like to try.
6. These Marbled Clay Ring Dishes would be a nice gift for the ladies.
7. Another knitting gift, this "The Big Hat" for my fellow crossing guard friend with the
8. Monogrammed mugs filled with hot chocolate is another quick and easy handmade idea. Not ready to hand draw, then cut out a monogram using vinyl on your die-cutting machine.
9. No time for handmade...how about making a memory instead? Here's a great list of memory-making ideas.