I had a vision in my head of an altered art project back in the spring and knew it would be a perfect class project. Problem was I couldn't make it affordable enough nor could I find the perfect embellishments for it. I had bits and pieces but couldn't source enough for a class. Fast forward to the summer and the release of some new items. I did a little shopping, waited impatiently for it to come in and got right down to it. It only took me 2 hours to put this piece of art together and that included playing and testing products. I'm just going to share a sneak peek with you today...more details on the class to come in my newsletter sometime later in the week.